Winter Wreath medium altar cloth in Foxglove, limited edition
This variant is currently sold out
**Once purchased, altar cloth orders can not be cancelled.**
Add a touch of magical elegance to your sacred space with a one-of-a-kind altar cloth from Poison Apple Printshop! My signature altar cloths start as vintage linens handpicked from various antique stores throughout my travels. They are hand dyed in small batches and screen printed here in the printshop, transforming each from a drab, forgotten remnant into a unique and functional work of art. The antique origins of the linens, paired with their handmade evolution, ensure each cloth is one-of-a-kind and carries a nostalgic, old-world energy. Compliment your magical workings with one of these special works of art, use them for resting your rare books, or hang them on the wall like a tapestry. As signatures of Poison Apple Printshop, these unique altar cloths are the perfect addition to any altar, tarot spread, vanity, or sacred space!
ABOUT THIS ALTAR CLOTH:
- Hand dyed and screen printed with the printshop's original artwork entitled The Winter Wreath, made up of various winter-blooming flowers.
- ‘Foxglove’ is a hand dyed color of bright fuchsia with a more purple cast, reminiscent of the beautiful petals of pink Foxglove.
- Features beautiful crochet lace.
- Screen printed with black ink.
- LIMITED EDITION of 2
- Measures approximately 16" x 16.5" (inches)
- Cotton/linen blend
- **Please note: Cloth #2 has a little nib right in the center of the cloth (visible in the last photo). These are common in vintage linens and taken into consideration when the price is set.
Care instructions: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry. Iron on linen setting from back side of cloth.
NOTE: Linens are hand selected with special attention to quality and uniqueness, ensuring each is in good vintage condition with very little, to no signs of wear. Any distress or wear is noted in the description and taken into consideration when the price is set. There may be ares of variation in the dye job. These anomalies are to to be embraced as part of the cloth's handmade nature.
As always, please review the FAQ page before every purchase.